Hato Hub is one of the fastest-growing food-tech platforms in Thailand, trusted by top restaurant and grocery brands such as Bar B Q Plaza, Lotus, Big C, Seefah, and more. Our mission is to empower F&B businesses to predictably delight their customers and grow their brands by providing them with cutting-edge ordering and engagement platforms. We want to put this power into the hands of all entrepreneurs, big and small, in Southeast Asia.
We are looking for a Backend Developer (Golang) who will be a crucial part of our small and growing Product team. You’ll get to work closely with a management team with experience leading tech and design teams at Amazon (HQ) and running a successful startup in Thailand.
What you’ll get to do
- Strong fundamental of programming, especially statically typed languages such as Java, C#, C++, Golang.
You will be programming mostly in Golang so experience in Golang is favorable but not required as long as you are open and eager to learn it.
- Experience in designing and developing API such as Rest API or GraphQL
- Experience with relational database such as MySQL or PostgresQL
Our backend tech stack
- LINE API
- AWS (Lambda, RDS, StepFunctions, etc.)
Why should you join us 🙂
- Hybrid Work
- Free amazing food from Hato Hub stores!!
- Unlimited course from Cariber!!
- Strenthfinders 2.0 personalized assessment
- Annual Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Budget for taking courses related to personal development